Iberia Pronto® Turbo Matic is the new system to clean the floor quickly and without effort. The set consists of a rotating mop of 100% microfiber with expandable pole and a bucket with stainless steel drum that allows automatic rinsing and drying by centrifugation. Perfect for any type of surface such as ceramics and marble, and even for delicate floors such as parquet and floating floors.
This new version has great comparative advantages: stainless steel pole of greater thickness and diameter. Bucket with wider mouth for better movement. Rinsing and drying system with bearings to improve the rotation providing a smoother and quieter operation. Removable drum to improve the cleaning of the bucket. And a new and exclusive easy-to-use lock to activate the automatic rinsing and drying systems.
1. Screw section "A" with section "B".
2. Then screw section "B" with section "C".
3. To change refill, place the mop on the floor, center the head and step on the disc until you hear a click.
1. Fill the bucket with water as indicated.
2. New easy-to-use lock: To rinse or squeeze the mop with Turbo Matic system, always unlock the mechanism by opening the plastic lever on the pole. To clean with the mop, close the mechanism again by closing the plastic lever on the pole.
3. Turbo rinsing: for an optimal rinsing, unlock the lever on the pole and insert the mop into the bucket vertically (90º). Then slide the rope down and up repeatedly so that the mop spins.
4. Turbo drying: to get a centrifuge drying, unlock the lever and insert the mop into the stainless steel drum vertically (90º). Then slide the pole down and up repeatedly so that the mop spins.
1. Microfiber refill is washable. It is recommended to use the washing machine with cold water without centrifuge or softener.
2. Bucket drum is removable for easy cleaning. Take the handle of the drum and pull it up to remove it.
1. In order to replace mop refill, step on the microfiber and move the pole in the opposite direction until it separates.
2. To place the new refill, place the microfiber on the floor, center the head and press the disc until you hear a click.